Monday, March 19, 2018

Be aware of Holiday Inn

Holiday INN - NOT funny story for all of you to hear and spread the word

I just had an awful experience: 
Staying in on of Holiday Inn hotels they enrolled me into 
"A Vacation of your choice 4 days & 3 night family vacation".  It will cost you only $199
Charged me a fee $199 (no refundable) and promised $100 rebate during that trip... 
GREAT DEAL - trip for family 4 days & 3 night for $99... Sign me up!
Pre approved, choose your destination, book - that easy... 
Sound wonderful, till its NOT!!! 
After hours on the phone trying to find an opening for next family vacation on specific dates (6 month ahead), I hear that we are suppose to attend a tour of hotel and listen about ownership (and it can't be just me and my guest, my husband must attend because its a FAMILY BUSINESS), mind you I am planing girls weekend...
What the BS? 

You people should be ashamed of your self... 
That's how you are saying thank you for staying in your hotel? 
You just rip off $199 because you fill like it? 
Mind you hours on that phone with all of your transfers.... 
Shame on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment