Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Mixed Media ATC Coin Strawberry

Hello, my friends,
Today I would like to share with you my creations that were made for one on one swap at "Gold Pro Loaded Envelope" facebook group - "Mixed Media ATC Coin" -Strawberry as requested my partner...
Strawberry??? You got to be kidding me... I didn't see that request coming, for sure!
Well, long story short, my partner Valentine asked for strawberries...
SOS, Pinterest to the rescue!
I browsed for three days trying to gather some inspirational ideas and came up with a collage
And I came up with there 4 ATC coins (process video is in the video below)
1st ATC coin I named "Sweet"

2nd "Art Doll"

and it has a tag
3rd ATC Coin I named "Baby" and the message is "Love"


4th ATC coin happened to be a "CRASHberry" lol


I am very pleased with how those ATC coins came out and usage of different mixed media techniques was challenging and very fun! I wanted to make something like that for a long time!



Now the fun part of packaging...Gift presentations mean allot!





 Oh yes, I made a card... this item I will tell you about in the next post!

See ya!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment