Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Alice in Wonderland Boho 3D Dimentional Altered Envelope with Natasha'Sc...

Hello, dear friends!
Today I am bringing you another part of the project Alice in Wonderland saga created with an amazing inspirational kit from NSK...
This time it is altering of the paper envelope that was created for my swap partner Marlene
I think this altered envelope was one of my favorite bundles in this swap... Can you guess why?
Yes, it is girly and shabby and has my favorite pink in it!
Ok, shall we?

That' s how loaded envelope looked like with all yummies that went into it!



 How about to show you items that were made for this envelope first?
I created an altered tag and a wand... Both are so adorable!


 Let me show you a few close-ups of the tag
I worked with layers and layers of paper, resin, feathers, fabrics, and beaded appliques...


For an extra special gift, I altered Paparazzi jewelry set  via live stream







Now that I bragged about my creations going back to the main point on this post - Altered Envelope

Al envelopes were made with an envelope punch board WeRMemoryKeepers... You choose the size and go for the cheese!
The video below will show you the decoupage technique, distressing with inks and layering...
What you won't be able to see its finishing touches: placement of the lace trim on the folding top of the envelope, sequin attachments. But that is because those extra touches were done with the personal stash supplies that are NOT included in the main kit...
On these pictures, you see a fully decorated envelope...







To see how I started the decoration of this paper envelope using a 12 by 12 piece of paper from Alice in Wonderland Inspirational kit from NSK please watch the video below!

Enjoy it and I will catch you later!
Hugs and kisses, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment