Sunday, August 18, 2019

Christmas Stocking Box template

Hello, my crafty friend!
Today I want to share with you my new creation. It it a digitalizes template of the "Christmas Stocking Box" that I created for a one on one swap with Jenn for our "Christmas in July" Loaded Stocking swap at "NSK&Friends" Facebook group
So instead of regular loaded stocking I created a box that was loaded with goodies...
Samo in a different format...



So I designed JPEG and PNG template files for instant download that you can pick up here

It will look something like that
So you download files, UNZIP it and print on your favorite paper pattern or if you'd like to use my "Shabby Chic Christmas" papers you can download those from here

Those I was using to make my Christmas stocking...
But if you would like to check out FULL "Shabby Chic Christmas" collection with paper and ephemera, please do so here

Now that I shared all where to get my supplies secrets with you, it's time for you to see how to put it all together in a beautiful finished creation a-la YOU!!!
Have fun!
Hugs&Kisses,
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment