Thursday, September 13, 2018

Alice in Wonderland Altered Tags Crafty Prompts & Challenge M...

Hello, my friends,
Today I am sharing a couple tags that I created for "Crafty Prompts" & "Challenge Me by Color" events at "NSK&Friends" on the Facebook group
How does it work?
They were giving us a picture/image crafty prompt each day and we had to create something... You can choose any colors to work with, I decided to combine "prompts" with "challenge me by color"
Here it does...
I took for the base two large Prima tags (you can take a card 4 by 6 or 12 by 12-page layout)
Prompt #1

 I saw gathered lace and trailing flowers on this image... So here my vision on 1st prompt

I used cheesecloth fabric & on Tag #1 snippet of sequence applique  & cherry blossom iron on; Tag #2 modeling paste with Tim Holtz stencil floral tag


Prompt #2
 That was challenging, but that's what the challenges are all about...
 I saw more gathered lace and trailing flowers again... Lace and trims from NSK

Prompt #3

Bunny, metal, nature... I took METAL filigrees


Prompt #4
Lace and crowns... Crowns win all the time
 Mad Hatter had to have a twisted interpretation on a crown: I gave him a key for a walking cane & top handle of the key/walker looks like a crown... Alice has her crown of course...


Prompt #5 
Oh, that was easy - FLOWERS


Prompt #6
Dangle charm or clock... I went with the clock - so obvious for Alice in Wonderland theme



Prompt #7
Here it is...

Ta-Da!!! easy peasy...
Hopefully, you like what I created and get inspired like I did following those prompts

Thank you for stopping by and spending some time with me!
Hugs & Kisses,
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment