Thursday, April 4, 2019

Shabby Chic MemoryDex Cards Easter Swap at NSK

Hello, my friends!
It seems like I am in love with MemoryDex Cards lately...
Well, how can't I, those came from NSK and are absolutely adorable
This time I was using two files:
1. Memory Dex Printable Digital Template Shabby Chic


2. Shabby ChicMemoryDex Card with the Fence Digital Printable Template
So we had to create 6 Memory Dex cards and had to have the word "Spring" or "Easter"
Originally I thought I'll be spelling those words through 6 cards, but decided to make cards usable for future purposes and spelled a word on one card...
But let me walk you through my project step by step...

So went all out and added gifts and goodies pile for my partner

 This shaker Bunny was gifted to me by Luisa Dias in one of our gift exchanges and I finally let him go, this project needed a cute shaker bunny...

Ok, so 1st Memory Dex card was done in pink shades... Who doesn't like pink?

I used the layering technique using NSK laces and trims, TuTu rosette and premade seam binding bow. In all, it came out simply cute...

2nd card was done in soft mint colors... Oh, how much I LOVE that color...

Here I went to town on layering gathered tulle trim, rhinestone chain, layered appliques, bunnies, bows... You name it, I used it!

The 3rd card I made into a banner that spells "Spring". For the base, I took plain memory dex card from my stash and just simply decorated it

An adorable snippet of applique in a flower shape made the world difference.  And the banner shapes came from the digital file that I mentioned above. A little bit raffia, washi tape for the grass and a bunny finished it all very nice...

4th Memory Dex card was again in pink Shabby Chic style...

This time I was using large gathered tulle trim, embroidered flower trim, beaded flower applique, gold embroidery applique, handmade duck (using the mold from the kit) and tiny tags... I think on the striped blue-white background it all looks absolutely adorable...

5th card was inspired by so many of my favorite girly things...

Love pink and white stripes, who doesn't? In my stash, I found a cute dimensional die cut "So Perfect" - I am always striving towards that goal and gold picture frame from Heidi Swapp collection of photo frames was perfect together... I hear a lot that people are scared of yellow, but I think in the right combination of other colors it can be just as flattering as any pastel color... So I took Tulle Rosette flower from NSK and gorgeous XL bling buckle in gold and that all finished off this beautiful pink Memory Dex card...

Last but not list Memory Dex card #6 was devoted to top of the "Spring" thyme of this project
and that, of course, brought raffia, bunnies, butterflies, cotton laces and floral appliques...

Dropped as a background gold applique just gave a character to the card and brought up a few earth tones to the project...

In all, I am very pleased with the final result of my sweet cutie shabby chic Spring altered MemoryDex cards project.


  And little gifts just finished it nicely...

Hope you liked this project share and it will inspire you to create something very special!
Enjoy the video of this project and speed up process tutorial!

Big hugs and Kisses,
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment