Tuesday, February 14, 2012

From me to U

Card was created as a custom order for this 2012 Valentine's Day.


Design was done by me in a similar style as a Love card.
Here is closer look...
I was using: Coffee filter, Magnolia Tilda w/Christmas stamp, Spellbinders Floral Doily Motifs die, some lace and flowers from NatashaScrapbooKorner.

For inside I used regular havier cardstock, cut it to the shape of the coffee filter, added some lace and made a decorative dots with Deco Art paper Effects (Thank you Enastasia!)

The bottom of the insert was decorated with punched out Lace Heart edge punch and handle was die cut with Spellbinders Floral Doily Motifs, stamped and inked.
Tilda was colored with Copic markers and floral embellishment came from NatashaScrapbooKorner. Larger flowers were made by me. Each flower is about 2 inches in diameter, three layers of petals, pearl or gem as a center. Could be custom made. Price $0.5 per flower. Colors: white, pastel green, pink and yellow. Contact me at natashascrapbookorner@yahoo.com. Thank you!
I hope you enjoyed my sweet Valentine card!
Contact me if you have any questions.If there would be a demand on this card could be made as a custom order or as a kit.
Happy Valentine's Day! Happy Scrapping time!






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment