Thursday, May 3, 2012

Dress Form & Pin Cushion with stick pins

Well Hello there!
Haven’t seen you in a while…
How are you? How is your day going so far?
I need to tell you a secret… I have been very bad lately – shopping…mm-mm-mm! All good stuff – materials for my projects…So, after you are going to be done with this article, please check out my stores: Website & Etsy (I have Zibbet too, but not all products are downloaded there).
Here we go… I was on a 3 day crop at Vero Beach last weekend hosted by www.PrimaliciousKitClub.com. I had blast! This is always great company, lots of new products, good prices and fun.
First of my projects was the Name Tag. We had a challenge going on with several categories. Unfortunately my tag didn’t wean any of those. But what did I tell you about FUN?.. Barbara & Jackie created a new category just for my tag… Was it worth it? You be the judge…



The prize for the name tag was beautiful Bo Bunny kit: 12 by 12 papers, 9 by 9 inch album, Want2Scrap pearl swirl, set of flowers and laces. Woo-ho!
Second project on my list were Dress Form and Pin Cushion with stick pins


The idea came from “The DIY Dish” YouTube channel. On the website www.theDIYDish.com they are giving you instructions and templates.




For the top of the Dress Form I decided to make a flower with broach. Originally it suppose to be a Christmas ornament…

For a Pin Cushion you need a material, polyester stuffing, round box, piebald stones, felt, lace, ribbon, embellishments, lots of hot glue.

For a decorative embellishment I used Webster’s pages cameo on hand made layered flower withWOC and Mini Flowers White as well as some ribbons.

What is a pin cushion without pins? I made couple pins as well…

And third project from my 3 day crop was…. Sets of Stick Pins

and some more with frosted glass...



Well, that's it for todays blog...
Let me know how do you like my craft projects, and please visit or refur my stores Website & Etsy
Thank you so much for following my blog and commenting!
Have a wonderful day!
Keep smiling!
Hugs, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment