Saturday, May 5, 2012

National Scrapbook Day 2012


Hi, and my congratulations!
On what – you’ll ask?
Well, first of all Congratulations on National Scrapbook Day and month, May of 2012.If you are reading this post – you are defiantly a scrap booker… This month will be filled with scrapbook events, locally or online. So who ever you are following – I think you already have quite few plans… Good luck and enjoy yourself!
Second, Congratulation is going to my good friend. She is graduating from college this weekend. And I wanted to make something very special for her – because I couldn’t attend her graduation ceremony.
So, I altered Graduation 2012 picture frame from Michaels



The top corner was embellished with gorgeous metal jewelry pendant from Michaels (of course everything was purchased with coupons), as well as Fabulous Flowers & Mini Flowers from my website.


The right lower corner was decorated with beautiful turquoise flower decorative piece & Recollactions bling from Michaels as well...


And what kind of gift it would be without a card? I made a Graduation card for her...
So here is final look at Graduation gift for my dear friend!
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful National Scrapbook Month!

Be sure to check my next post for a Graduation cards and video on both projects. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment