Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Altered picture frame A-La Romance Novel

I purchaced that dowble frame at the dollar store. Than I bought that beautiful A-la polka dot material at Jo-Anns - did I mention how beautiful it is? Oh yes!
And than - I was browsing on Pinterest and found that gogreous image of Angel holding bookey of flowers...
After that it all just fell together..
Be the judge..
 Image of Angel was printed on canvas and places under glass of picture frame. I made Pink Shabby Flower and added some feather from my store...
 This black chains came from Michaels...
 
 for the rosset I used flowers from my store and you can find those here...

 
 Beautiful hand made stick pins with metal washes very nicely feeting into beautiful cushion...



Backing of the picture frame I altered as well. It is printed Romance Novel paper on canvas. Looks very nice right???
Thank you for stopping by and spending some time on my blog.
Please watch the video below about this project.
Thank you and see you next time....
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment