Friday, October 3, 2014

Parisian gift wrap idea & process video with tips

This is one of many creations that I made for Leonie (MyPassionForPaper on YT)
And I will be posting two videos down below for you to see.
I altered two recycled boxes and recorded the process for you with stopping on any delemas or problems that I ran into while creating, sharing my tips on how to use some craft products.
I will share some pictures with you, because those boxes came out absolutely adorable and again below there will be two videos for you to watch.
Thank you and have a wonderful day!





To see more projects from this serious please follow the link to my YT channel. I am working backwards and will be posting my creations that already listed on my YT channel. It happened because I had some problems with Explore..I couldn't upload any photos on my blog, so I let it go... Now I am using Chrome and happy as I could be...



No comments:

Post a Comment