Friday, October 17, 2014

You are missed Card

In loving memory of a friend that tragically passed away in a car excitement I created that card and sent it out to the family for the memorial display and to show how much she touched my heart.
In Loving Memory of Genny (TheGenLin on YT)
I used Russian papers that were gifted to me by my friend Irina (ThePassionForCraft)


some embellishments from Natasha'ScrapbooKorner on Zibbet


plus Recollection embellishments as well

here are closer pictures of elements on this card
I used Michael's picture frame in purple and gesso it to dull the tone of the color. In top left corner I used one of NSK wooden butterflies and WOC flowers from my stash.

In the left bottom corner I layered Tu-Tu flower with Michael's flower, topped it with altered bottle cap and Recollection button secure it all on the side by adhering WOC paper flowers and tucked under neath tulle.
I used clear alpha stickers to spell You are missed for saying. Normally I would print it on paper or tag or use the rub-on or stamp, but I didn't have anything matching what I was trying to say and I already adhered the paper to the main card stock.
Here is another view where you can see sparkle on the bottom - I used glitter on gesso on Vellum Spray adhesive. and I did it by spraying here and there adhesive and sprinkling glitter on top of it. This spray holds stuff like that very well.
As well you can see how I layered Tu-Tu flower, bottle cap and Recollection embellishments. The wheat sprays are from NSK shop as well.



Couple more pictures from the side. After i was done embellishing this card I dipped paint brush into Gesso and just tabbed it along all elements.
 Inside of the card I left plane, just a paper that I distressed and inked on the edges
 and added small wooden element at the bottom...

 Miss you Genny!


No comments:

Post a Comment