Sunday, December 21, 2014

Cappuccino Crinkle Cookies Baking

Well today was "let bake some cookies day"
I made few different once, always love baking and specially cookies. My whole family just love those.
So my favorite cookies of the Christmas Season are Cappuccino Crinkle Cookies. Absolutely love those!!!!
Here is the ingredients:
Cappuccino Crinkle Cookies
Makes about 4 dozen
½ cup butter
6 (1 oz) squares semisweet chocolate, chopped
1 cup sugar
3 large eggs
1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 cup Swiss mocha sweetened coffee drink mix, divided
1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt

1 (12 oz) package miniature semisweet chocolate morsels
For the process,p lease watch the video below..
Here how those cookies look

I wish you can try those....
Well I baked some sugar cookies...
And some oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips, walnut and resin
Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment