Saturday, December 20, 2014

30 min Centerpiece Floral Arrangement

Hello my crafty friends..
Are you all ready for Christmas holidays?? Shopping done, cards sent out, Christmas Tree decorated, cookies baked, gifts wrapped.. I can continua - list is quiet big...
Alright I will not stress you out with all this VERY IMPORTANT question...
I am finishing my house decoration and the last touch is floral centerpiece for my Christmas table.
I purchased that floral arrangement long time ago and loved it so much, so I kept it year after year refreshing it with new stuff. The idea is just simply brilliant, very elegant and extremely fast to make..
For your craft supplies you need to watch  tutorial (sorry) :( - if I will be blogging on top of making something and recording videos - I might need to postponed all holidays in my house..
So you need any dish, few floral arrangement from any craft store, candle and fresh flower of your liking..
Here how this decorative vase looks w/o flowers...



How if you will add real flowers into it - you will have a 4D effect




And you need only 30 minutes to finish this project!
Happy Holidays everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment