Friday, January 23, 2015

Sliding Band Folded Card process video

Hello my friends,
I am sharing with you second card that I created this year!
2015 will be filled with shakes, folds and movements..
So I got it covered this time.
This  is folded card with sliding decorated band around it.
I did record the process of putting together this card, with tips for the beginners on:
- how to use around the page punches,
- how to use distress inks
- how to cup out element out of the paper
- how to stamp message in exact location using stampamajig
- how to sparkle your paper
- mostly and truthfully how to fix my own mistakes.
Here are few pictures of finished project for you and the process video is below as always!









Thank you for sharing your time with me.
Hugs, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment