Sunday, August 2, 2015

Mixed Media Mail Art

Hello my sweets!
I had so much fun playing with this project! I definitely LOVE mixed media..
One of the reasons: you do not have to be correct and perfect...
Love how it came out!
I combined three genres: journaling, mail art and mixed media.
Check it out...
I took simple white envelope
 created texture by mod podging white tissue paper and stamping script image. For MAIL ART letters I used clear alphabet stickers and highlighted it with marker.
 mod podged image from magazine and stamped postage in the corner...
 sprayed with Lyndies for more color...
 used 3D modeling paste and stencil to create dimensional flower effect by mixing colors into paste itself before application)..
 and corner effect was created the same way!
 highlighted all elements that I wanted..
 Back of the envelope was stamped with traveling thyme stamp and sprayed with Lyndies...
Thank you for stopping by, enjoy your day!
Hugs, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment