Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Fashionista Greeting cards

Hello my friends, thank you for stopping by again..
Ok.. my story and I am sticking to it...
I needed to send a card to my friend, a Birthday card...
What do you do when you have that "daaaa" black moment? I go to Pinterest...
For those who doesn't know what Pinterest is.... Pinterest is the same wasteful time black hole like facebook, only thing is you do not see so much arguing going on...and usually it's very soothing to your eye..
So I went on Pinterest...
I wanted to find a very simple but elegant card style.....
And then I saw..... heaven music please!!!!..... and then I saw a fashion scratching of a high heel shoe...
 Well the rest of the story is in my video...
Here my fashionista greeting cards. Love how those came out!







I hope you like those.. post a comment on my YT under this video..
Thanks! Have a great one!
Hugs, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment