Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Tiny Tatty Teddy for alittleshabbychic

Hello my friends,
today I am bringing to you a little gifties that I created for Tricia's Birthday!
The package was traveling a while....
Si I did a bit of this and a bit of that..
 Love to alter salad containers...
I decided to go with Me To You Teddy and its grey, mint green colors



 Because lid is see through, so I had to decorate it from inside as well...

And what is the Birthday w/o card?
I decided to stay with the same thyme and repeat design of the box on the card





And I made few hand made flowers


and of course a little gifties that are wrapped in a little baggies with a little cute toppers


Hope you enjoyed this little presents as much I enjoyed making those and as much Tricia enjoyed opening those!
Hugs and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment