Thursday, August 4, 2016

Travelogue Art Junk Journal, part 1

Hello my friends,
Today I am sharing 1st video from the series of videos devoted to making an art junk journal, which is the travelogue about my trip to Japan.
More I am working on it, more wonderful memories coming back to me and I am starting to miss Japan, my dear friends Irina and Phoebe, all interesting people that I met while traveling....
Almost home sick type of feeling.
But getting back to the craft aspect of this project...
Because I am such a slow crafter and almost always not finishing my projects, I decided that working on this project as a series, will be perfect pace for me and I will be able to share it with my followers, who asked to share processes on how I am working on my projects.
In this video I am sharing my thought process on how I was collecting "junk", what caught my eye and why. How I am organizing all that "junk" and preparing my working area for this project.
Hope you can join me on this craft journey and enjoy it with me.
Tight hugs, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment