Saturday, December 17, 2016

A Little Nautical Christmas gifts

Hello my friends,
Do you have a friend who lives by the water and loves ocean thyme?
Well, if you do, here are few Xmas projects that you can make very quickly for them..
My friend LOVES coffee, so I had to make her a cuppa....
 using online template...
and filled it in with yummies....

 Magic wands are must have this season.... So here we go....


 Of course, ocean/beach themed..


 Remember that box of Ghirardelli Peppermint bark chocolates that someone gifted you... Of course by now all chocolate gone, but I hope you capt the box, because you definitely can reuse it and put some goodies in it...
 How about Dollar tree tea light? You can rock it baby for sure.......






 AAAA, starfish? Yes, please..... Ink it baby and bling it.... You can't go wrong....

If you want to listen to my heavy Russian accent and goofy jokes, watch the vid below...
Other ways, I'll catch ya later alligator!
Hugs, Natasha
XO-XO-X) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment