Thursday, February 23, 2017

Art Name Sign/Altered Spool

Hello my friends!
I would like to share with you Art Name Sign/Altered Spool project...
I consider it almost mixed media, because of complexity and innovation of such type of project... Hey, don't shoot - I am just the messenger - not a pro at all!!!! And probably mistaken with characteristics... Oh well...
My dear friend Janet introduced me to such art and since then I am slowly developing love to it...
I tried making one Pink Sharpie name sign and I absolutely loving it!
Pinteres is one of the places where you can stumble across such art, and I did.... which led me to this project and I hope many more to come...
I recorded the process of my thinking and putting it all together, so it will be the best way to explain how and what....
Mean while I would like to share few pictures of this creation....
Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment