Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Shabby Christmas in July Mail Art Swap by NSK & Friends

Hello, my friends,
Today I would like to share with you a bundle of projects that were created for "Shabby Christmas in July Mail Art" one on one swap hosted by closed FB group "NSK & Friends"
I decided to challenge myself and do watercolor... Never done it before...
I wouldn't call my project a 100% success, but I can tell you, that I will be doing more of water coloring...
1. We were supposed to create a Mail Art Envelope ( I made two - overachiever)
1st was done with watercolor cardstock and digital collaging techniques
Front
 Back
 2nd was done in true (if such a thing exists) Mail Art techniques: background painted with Lindy's Stamp Gang magical; decoupage (napkins and die cuts from Prima "Santa Baby" collection); stickers and washi tape decoration
Front
 Back

2. We had to make a postcard


3. Of course, we had to include a card: I made layered window senary shabby card  
4. Two shabby tags

5. Surprize... I made altered small rosette embellishments 

Hope you liked my creations...

You are very welcome to watch the video below and/or visit my blog for more posts on each of these projects.
Have a great day,
Hugs & Kisses, Natasha


No comments:

Post a Comment