Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween in Wonderland, banner

Who doesn't like this fairy tale about Alice in Wonderland? I don't know anyone who does... Heard that people have different view on which one of the versions they like the most...
Anyway, I am not an exception, and love, love, love it!
So my love got an inspiration last year, when I saw a page layout of Alice in Wonderland. Beautiful layout, embellishments, photo, everything… So my move was to make me one, just like that. So I started gather together some materials here and there. It was already way pass Halloween, another holidays lined up... That project became one of the lots of lost in my bottom drawer ideas...
But, I set my mind on to get the whole theme Halloween in Wonderland going for the next year. Which is right now!!!
During this period I knock down one project after another, even bought little Alice costume for myself and looking forward to wear it this Halloween. All decorations are up, and I am finishing my mini album for lots of Wonderland 2011 pictures....
Here it is...
This in my two page layout
Alice in Wonderland

What a celebration without a banner?...

Halloween hanging Banner 36 inches long created with Graphic 45 paper Halloween in Wonderland series. Unique design, funny characters, and cute 3D embellishments: red roses, spiders, clips, etc will make your holiday decoration quick and pretty. Each die cut square has one letter and card or two with your favorite Alice in Wonderland characters. 9 squares for 9 letters in word Halloween.
Halloween (3)
Couple more pictures for U... Unfortunately not the best...
Halloween (7)
Halloween (8)
Halloween (9)
Top of the banner...
Halloween (6)


Boo Hanging Banner 55 inches long created with Graphic 45 paper Halloween in Wonderland series. Unique design, funny characters, and cute 3D embellishments: white rose, lace, ribbons, spider web, punched paper web, sprinkled letters. Just lots of FUN!
Boo Banner (6)
Little B
Boo Banner (2)
Middle O
Boo Banner (3)
Last O
Boo Banner (4)
That is not the end yet, look for Halloween in Wonderland, cans...
Halloween Banner
$18.99
Boo Banner
$18.99




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment