Friday, June 29, 2012

Altered Paper Bag Challenge

Today is the last day of YT Altered paper Bag Challenge which was created by Lydia (ItripledogdareU). Goodie for me this time...I finished mine and downloaded it right on time. Hopefully I can wine this one... after all it is my BD tomorrow...It would be such a wonderful gift!
But lets get to the project...
I needed to make a gift card for my friend and this challenge was just on time... So there it is...
Oh my my! I had so much fun working on that one... Easy, fun, interesting, inventing, etc... Love how it came out...
A a part of entry to this challenge we were suppose to make a video respond to Lydia's video, so it's all recorded and you'll be able to see it in real time at the end of this post...
Let me walk you through it...
This is closer look on details and embellishments upfront... Here you can see colored image of Thursday by The Greeting Farms with paper piecing technic and Copic markers coloring; as well as beautiful Prima Classic Roses; on the right you'll see layering of the papers, wich was created pockets, some embellishments like flat pearls and silver mesh; feathers and decorative punched tab are the tabs for pulling out tags.

Back of Altered PB project was decorated as well by layer of vintage polka dot distressed and torn paper. At the one of the openings you can see piece of lace sticking out through torn and rolled paper.
Wo-ho! to understand this collection here I would recomend to watch the video.... But still.. I tryed to put together pictures of tabs that I created and snicked into this project.. Here you can see front and back as well as location of 3 tags wich were created with Crown Spellbinders Die. Love that one allot!
And if three pockets with three tags on front of the paper bag wouldn't be enough, I created a secret slide out tag...
And I have no idea how and why I didn't shoot the picture of main pocket on top with note card inside.... The note card itself was made as envelope for a gift card.. Remember that it was a gift card after all..
So here you have it...my Altered Paper Bag for YT challenge and a gift card for my friend...




I hope you found it at list a little bit interesting...Thank you for following, watching and all this good stuff! For the supplies on this project please watch my YT video here...
Thank you so much for your time! have a wonderful day!
Hugs & Kisses, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment