Thursday, February 7, 2013

Bloomers by MyNashka

And this was Joke kind of project for my dearest friend Lele for her Birthday. Yes, Yes, the same queen LeLe... She just needed an addition to her wordrobe and Bloomers were the perfect choice...
It took me several days to find proper pattern, than to send a spy to get me her size measurements and to simply dare to start on this project...
And after all this tidias work (sorry for my mistakes - kind of in a hury).. Finished project...
 Keeping my thyme in mind - Vintage off white with touch of black... I came up with Frenchy look...

 Lace on the top,
black satin ribbon bows...
 
                                       
 Ha, devil in details, remember???? Vintage doily for a pocket, how cool is that?????
 and another side...
 Bottom I decorated with off white shabby lace and for gethering used black satin ribbon...

 Love those! Happy Birthday LeLe!
and for those who would like to watch video on this project just stick around..
Hugs, Natasha
 

No comments:

Post a Comment