Thursday, February 7, 2013

Wristlet for LeLe

Ok, now we can go through all gifts one by one...
I am liking to work on the wristlets right now. For some reason those coming out very nice.
LeLe's wristlet was suppose to match the whole gift thyme, which was in creams and black...
So ther you go...
here is closer look...
I used a layes of cream lace with the opening in the middle, where I could feed through my ribbons. I used two tone ribbons and different width to creat more interesting look....
In the center I layered a doily, which gave me a base to work with. From there is was simple layering of flowers...
 I used some of WOC flowers and for the center some black flowers that I had in my stash... All paper flowers were seald with ModePodge. Other flowers were sprayed with Lyndies spray and TA glimmer mist to bring whole thyme together...
 
But there was an opening in the middle, so I needed to feel it in with something. And that something was a bow made with black satin ribbon and small cameo....
Here is another look of finished project...
 
That is how is feets on your hand.....
Well that is on of several to come wristlets that I created for my good friend LeLe...
If you'd like you can watch the video...
Thank you for stopping by! Have wonderful day!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment