Thursday, July 16, 2015

Our Worlds Mixed Media Art PL

Today I am coming to you with my first art mixed media painting...
In a million years wouldn't know that I will say that...
wow!
The name of this creation is OUR WORLDS... It is A4 cardstock of white paper with adhered magazine cut outs and some acrylic painting over it.
Originally I saw this on Ustream/YT of Dede Willingham and she named it My World. The point of it create your world, which is basically what is your artistic eye sees.
I wanted to create a gift for someone who introduced me to Dede's art, so that art should have both our interests on it. That's why the name of it os OUR Worlds.
I didn't record a process video because you probably should see the original artist on that. She is amazing, trust me!
So here few pictures of my prank art page
Please check the video, where I am explaining the point of this creation.
Thank you so much for your time. Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment