Sunday, October 16, 2016

Scrapdaworld's Tassel and Note Card Group 6 with tutorials

Hello, hello there my fallow crafters...
If you know me well enough, you know that I am trying to stay away from any swaps or challenges for only reason - time line. I am always late (sometime it takes years, literally).
That's why this project is my pride, not only because it turned out so pretty, but because it was right on with a dead line and on top of that it forced me to learn new things and make those...
Like paper tassel...
Finding new way to present gifts was such fun process as well (my best friend is Pinterest).
Been responsible for the group and on time, I was forced to perform and that was just great help/push for me. I have to thank organizer of that swap, Tmika (Scradaworld on YT) and she constantly hosting similar group swap projects ( check out her blog). I watched for a while what ladies are making during those swaps and everything was so adorable, so I wanted to participate, but was worried about my delays... But this time I was determine and I signed up for

PAPER TASSEL CHARM AND NOTE CARD SWAP 

We were suppose to make:
*************************SWAP INFO************************
  • Must make and send 4 sets of paper tassel charms and 3×3 note card
  • Tassel dangles must have AT LEAST 2 beads and 1 charm attached
  • Must have a clasp for the charm to hang onto something
  • Coordinated 3×3 note card must include envelope with a decorated front  – no plain cards
  • Can include sentiment – but it must be a neutral sentiment (thanks, thinking of you, smile..etc)
  • All sets must be the same/similar
  • MUST package each set of cards individually
  • MUST include your YouTube info somewhere on the packaging.
So here are my creations:

 As you can see paper tassel charm on the left; 3 by 3 inch card with volume envelope & pillow box (on the top) for a presentation...
 For pillow box I used glitter card stock 8.5 by 11 inches (cut down from 12 by 12 sheet), on the inside of which I printed template of pillow box, cut it out, scored and assembled.
Decorations on the box are: Tim Holtz rosette and No Fuse (self adhesive) shaker embellishment.
 

 Paper tassel charm was made out of 7 1/2 by 2 inches paper (you can find more information here)

 3 by 3" card was made with scraps of card stock, embossed volume with the decorative banner and tag; volume embossed envelope was made with We R Memory keepers envelope board & matching card card stock folded rosette as a closer....

Hope you like my creations, leave me a comment if you wish. Other way I'll catch you later!
Have a great day!
XO-XO-XO, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment