Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Alice in Wonderland exposion

Hello my darlings!
Hope your Halloween was as splashy as mine....
I had a blast!
Lots of work though...
The outdoor decoration started to pile up just like that...
First to go was this gorgeous handmade wreath with working clock and candle by the way..
My puppies were watching me very carefully... If mom going to go bunkers, who is going to give us treats?
 Second to go up this beautiful printed canvas background that I ordered on Amazon. We secured it with gorilla tape. Pss! you will need to pill it very carefully in order to save the paint on your house...
Than I placed Alice fouling down the hole handmade decoration (tutorial is coming up) in the corner... It looks just perfect...
Adding artificial roses that I picked up at Michaels: half red, half white..... And all the way on the back free walking flamingo.... Well, for now....
Lets put some Card soldiers on the both sides of the walk way... Hold on just a second, who is suppose to paint the bushes??? 
 ME???


Well, what is next? Lets set up a Tea Party table... 
Cupcakes, Drink Me funky bottles, miniature tea sets, hand painted pumpkins...
 yummy!



 Ooops, why is flamingo all tied up and looks like a croquet mallet? Who did it?
Well, well, well.... Look who is here.... Now that explains allot! The Red Queen herself is here...
Am I mad? I can't tell..........
I guess....

Moving along....
What else I can display???? Hmmmm....
 How about Tea Party display in the window? That might look cool....
We have those cool sticking out windows, which are just perfect for that kind of display....
 On upper shelf I put my altered cans, which are for sale...
 And hang that adorable Boo banner...
 Below I used artificial cakes and cupcakes on real cake platter...
 Tea party set up with tea pot, tea cup and mini characters from Alice in Wonderland cartoon finished this display nicely...


 Ok, now what? Talking flowers????
Yep, perfect fit.... 
 I will be posting a tutorial shortly on how to make this GIANT flowers.... The only missing part of it will be placing masks with eyes on it.
So let me briefly walk you though it: after flower is finished I drilled two holes on the bottom of plastic pot and fed through the rubber band from the mask, that I bought at Jo-Anns and adhered googly eyes (from Jo-Anns or you can find those even at Dollar Tree) with E-6000 + Glossy Accents
Well, is this flower talking to ME?
I can't hear a thing? Am I going death?
No. no way.. just did my physical ... everything was fine...
OMG, it was talking to the second flower.....
 Well now it explains everything..

 We are all going Down the Rabbit Hole (this altered frame is double sided). Tutorial is coming up...

ooph! I can smell that we are almost there.... Getting tired myself...
Lets hang something else on those tropical plants... Shall we?
Those paper balloons I brought from Japan.. And clock you can find here....
 Looks so realistic. It's almost like I am in the movie....
Last preparations...
 couple neon signs....
 and WARNING plates....

 And we are READY, SET, GO!!!
Time for pictures....




You are very welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment