Tuesday, October 24, 2017

C'est La Vie Travel Notebook/ Midori/ Journal

Hello my friends,
Today I would like to share few Travel Notebooks that I made using Recollections "C'est La Vie" paper.

I came up with three styles:

1. I named it Paris
 because of the main page - Carousel. It is very typical for Paris.

2. I named Voyage - Travelling
 because it is devoted to traveling.... I added a Tabs by Recollections, so you can plan and mark your trip adventure in organized form....

3. Bonjour - this one is all about girly stuff: perfume bottles, puppies, and girly stuff




Each of these Travel Notebooks (TNs) 
- measures 9 by 5 1/2 inch
- has laminated book cover with decor embellishments
- Includes 3 signatures (each at list 10 sheets of paper)
As a bonus I made one extra signature and included (depending on the style) tags or organizer tabs.
You are very welcome to watch detailed video below about these notebooks and purchase those via PayPal for $25 + $5 shipping.
Thank you so very much for your support!
Hugs & Kisses,
XO-XO-XO, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment