Monday, October 23, 2017

Personalized Stationery Notepad Dividers Pineapple Tassel DIY

Hello my friends,
today I would like to share with you an idea/example of personalized stationery gift. Maybe you'll find it handy...
I purchased a few "bla" items at Home Goods and decorated it in my friends favorite theme "pineapples"....
Regular notebook can be added toward your theme using few simple print outs:
1. I printed out few "pineapple" phrases, images that I found on internet (look for higher resolution, size), cut out tabs using Tim Holtz tab die (you can do it by hand as well) and laminated it using Scotch self laminating sheets, trimmed edges.






2. Type in Word document personalized front page with info of your friend or create rows for a friend to fill in


3. If you aren't sure that your friend will be using tabs/dividers, you can make some bookmarks with decorative tassals

Those will look so amazing...



Your gift will look phenomenal and unique, because it is...








I hope you enjoyed this blog post and an idea on how easy you can personalize stationery gift for your friend...
Thank you for stopping by and spending some time with me. Please watch video below for more detailed overview of this project.
Hugs and Kisses
XO-XO-XO, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment