Friday, February 16, 2018

Shabby Chic Banner Pendant

Hello my friends,
Today I would like to share with you another shabby chic project - Banner Pendant that I created for my friends daughter's room
I am very pleased how it came out
Unfortunately instead of making it pink, I went into my favorite blues...
Well it wasn't much I could have done - image that I was working with had blue in it.... So I blended pinks and blues...
I think it came out very nice






 I created digital collage using original photo
and turning it into
and framing it with laces, applique and trims from NSK (all links to product you can find here)







Hope you enjoyed all pictures and you you did and would like to create one, please watch the video and follow the process video at the end!
Hugs and Kisses,
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment