Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Shabby Christmas in July Zig Clean Color Watercolor Tilda Tag #2

Hello, my dear friends!

Today I will be sharing with you one of the two tags that I created for our one on one shabby chic "Christmas in July" swap at "NSK & Friends"

The coloring techniques that I was using on both tags are identical for the postcard: digital design printed on watercolor paper, colored in with watercolor markers and background sprayed with Lindy's Gang sprays
You can find out more about Tag#1 here.
But the decoration of tags was a bit different...

Here is  how my tag looked after coloring the image and background
Let us start from the top of the decorated tag...
I created a lace window curtain on the top layering few different laces & trims: dangle ornate lace and embroidered lace that a gathered and topped both laces with flatback rhinestone trim


Going down along the tag we can see color with watercolor marker Magnolia Tilda image
 and few decorative die-cut embellishments from Prima "Santa Baby" collection that are tucked in the pockets created by using NSK laces
Let us get to the bottom layered in laces part of the tag
- On the very bottom, I used wide embroidered lace that I turned upside down (towards colored image) to create a "snow-like" effect using a scalloped edge of that lace

- Next layer was that beautiful layered shabby chic trim with satin ribbon and lace
- Next layer of dangle cotton lace created that pocket ( I adhered only vertical sides)
And to finish it all decorative row of adorable floral embroidered rosette trim

For the pocket decoration, I used die cuts from "Santa Baby" Prima collection
 I added some twine to the mug with metal heart charm from NSK
 And Bow Bling Dangle element from a bling trim

So in all, I am very pleased with how this second tag turned out... What do you think?
Hugs & Kisses,
Natasha

e heart trim

No comments:

Post a Comment