Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Shabby Christmas in July Zig Clean Color Watercolor Stocking Tag #1

Hello, my dear friends!
Today I will be sharing with you one of the two tags that I created for our one on one shabby chic "Christmas in July" swap at "NSK & Friends"
The coloring techniques that I was using on both tags are identical for the postcard: digital design printed on watercolor paper, colored in with watercolor markers and background sprayed with Lindy's Gang sprays
But the decoration of tags was a bit different...
So here is beautiful stocking image
Top of the tag I decided to decorate with gorgeous die cut from Spellbinders and bling it out with flatback rhinestones & pearls...

The bottom was laced out with NSK products

On the very bottom, I place this lace
decorated dangles with  bling

Topped it with dangle ornate lace
Finished it with a row of flatback heart rhinestone trim
On the right side, I created a cluster using dangle flower applique
And Leaf applique

I think that cluster turned out quite spectacular...


Especially with those frosted die cut leaves and Prima frosted poinsettia...
Let me know what you think...
Thank you for stopping by and spending some time with me...
Hugs &Kisses,
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment