Thursday, May 30, 2019

Unboxing Arbonne REVIEW New Botaniques Collection, part 2

Hello, my friends!
Today I want to share with you new my humble opinion about NEW Arbonne "Botaniques Collection" (if you decide to shop, please use my ID #22230278 as a person who referred you)
This new collection is created based on the famous "Shea Butter" collection with a reformulated and fruitier new products.
After trying my all time favorite "Shea Butter" items I decided to check out this new line and so far, after doing a quick tasting overview via the video below I am in LOVE with few products:
Some of the items are already out of stock, but I am sure they will be bringing new inventory shortly.
So go ahead and grab a few items to try - you are going to love them if you like Fruity flavors.
It is very easy to do:
2. Register
3. Select your "Botaniques" products + some more
4. Check out and wait for your order to be delivered right to your door
5. HAVE FUN with new products

If you have any questions or need a suggestion or help, just email me and I gladly will help.
Tight hugs and kisses,
Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment