Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Unboxing Arbonne Shea Butter Collection, part 1

Hello, my friends!
Today I would like to share with you an UNBOXING video one of my the most favorite online nutrition and skincare companies Arbonne ( if you would like to shop there be sure let them know that I sent you over and use my ID #22230278
My LOVE to this collection started with two items that I picked up a while ago:
I am in a way one of the crazy ladies who LOVES cosmetics (mostly skincare). So you can imagine that I tried out a lot of different products and none of which had such a WOW effect on me from the first application. It's been over a month now that I am using these products and I am still madly in love with it and carry it with me all the time and putting my hand lotion on friends hands - spreading the love!!!
Everyone has the same reaction - WOW...
So this time I decided to expand and ordered the full collection of Shea Butter
It is very easy to do:
1. Go to the website (please use my referral ID #22230278)
2. Register
3. Select your "Shea Butter" product or any other product
4. Check out and wait for it to be delivered right to your door
5. ENJOY!
If you have any questions or need a suggestion, simply email me.
I would be more than happy to share my LOVE to the products with you!

Tight hugs and Shea butter kisses,
always yours, Natasha


No comments:

Post a Comment