Thursday, November 6, 2014

3 year NSK Anniversary

Yey! Today my baby turned 3 years old. Happy Birthday to my sweetie pie! That is amazing to watch how fast your kid is growing and developing! Absolutely amazing experience.
Yes, I am talking about my Zibbet store - Natasha'ScrapbooKorner that started as some hand made website on Word Press, then some other web store host, then Zibbet, then Etsy and back to Zibbet where it found its home. So yes it was created on November 6th, 2011.
Start was ruff, lots of mistakes were made, some losses , some gains. But in all it was absolutely amazing and very educational experience. I absolutely love doing it, and I think allot of my customers can feel it, because I put all my sole & love into it.
NSK took of last year in 2013-2014 and I have to thank so many people who made it happened:
my Skype sisters: Aarti, Lele, Dee, Maggie
designers: Terrie Surface, Barbara Martineau, Karen Zaback, Rosanne Carrillo, Luisa Diaz, Irina, Faythchik Linda, Vang Thao, Brownbabycraftaholic Steff, Shilpa Saleh, Emjay Craftylittlethings, Iluvvintagescrap Juliana, LydiaJanet Coulter, Marta Maria Heimisdottir, Liza Cobdono, Leonie Van der Pluijm-Vente, Paula Massie, Rina Meyers, Diana Orendorf, Teacup & Roses, Tonya Hymes, Archana Joshi
NSK customer, because with out you nothing would happened.
So to be sure to be a humbled person and be sure to give back NSK running 3 day store wide SALE of 25%. So please enjoy your shopping experience!

On top of that NSK is running  a Give Away for all month of November!
Prize is a $25.00 gift certificate to NSK.
Here is how you enter to win. Every $20.00 spent at NSK will earn you one entry during month of November You may enter as many times as you like.  So come on over, grab some goodies and be entered.
Thank you very much for your support, love and encouragement.
Without it we wouldn't be here today. Looking forward to see you at NSK!
The winner will be announced  on my channel on November 30th!
Thank you and good luck!
Hugs and kisses, Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment