Sunday, November 9, 2014

Cracked Wall Effect - Tutorial

Hello everyone...
I absolutely forgot to post the tutorial on process of creating cracked wall effect that I used while working on Phantom Haunted House - Explosion Box

I was trying to create effect of Which smashed into the wall and vaporized...
Of course leaving behind her shoes
and a hat on the other side of the house...
and only hole in between...
But the main point of this idea was to create a cracked wall - after shock on the wall of the Haunted House... And it took some work to achieve it.
I used modeling paste and sprays to to get a texture on the front of the house..
but the major task was on the upper level - roof...
 with treasures in the attic...
To see how I achieved desired look of cracked wall, please watch a video tutorial.
If you have any questions just leave a comment below and I will try get back to you as soon as possible.
Have a wonderful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment