Monday, July 13, 2015

Christmas in July - Tilda Clutch & PL

Hello my crafty friends!
Today I am coming to you with next "Christmas in July" project.
This time it is a fabric clutch. I wanted to sew that one for a long time and finally got a chance to do so.
I used several different fabrics and basically was following instructions from Tilda sewing magazine.




Absolutely love how this project turned out!
And because it was a gift, I couldn't send it empty. So I created a Pocket Letter.
I do not think that PL needs a special attention by now (as a matter a fact some people are sick and tired of those). So you can just glance over few pictures. I was working with Tilda paper collection.

 For a tussle I did crazy quilt style decoration: yarns, pearl strands, scraps of fabrics and little paper house with jingle bells in it/

 came out so cute....











So enjoy the video showing both of these projects!
Catch ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment